Tuesday, April 28, 2009

my Mother's wisdom.

(another way of saying..."don't sweat the small stuff") ...I can't count how many times I would call my Mother when I was having a bad day, and was dealing with whatever was going on at the time , and my Mom would tell me that "This too shall pass". I have to admit that I did not always understand what she was trying to get across to me. (I didn't "get it".) ,but the older I have gotten the more wisdom is packed in those few words. What a calming phrase it is. Today when I feel myself getting upset these words run through my head and I realize that whatever is troubling me probable won't be there that long and that it too shall pass.
Thanks Mom for helping me through the tough times and for your words of wisdom and for all you do.

1 comment:

  1. You are welcome. I love you so much that words can't tell you how proud I am of your accomplishments. You never stop learning and that is very important.

    ReplyDelete